Interpol

Aphex

28th March Academy, can't wait.. I know there are a few fans on here, so who's going?

mackenzie said:
Aphex said:
28th March Academy, can't wait.. I know there are a few fans on here, so who's going?

Thought it was the 20th??

Yeah it is.. my mistake. 28th is the manc ladds at the bank top in town. It's easy to mix them up, a Mac ladds cover band. Whatever next.

I'll be there.

I'm just wondering who is going to be playing bass. With Carlos not in the band anymore, the coolest bassist ever.

Saw them last time at the Apollo, the replacement bassist was competent and played all the notes in the right order, but it just wasn't the same.

Do you know what I mean? That is the difference between tribute bands and the real thing

cooperman45 said:
I'll be there.

I'm just wondering who is going to be playing bass. With Carlos not in the band anymore, the coolest bassist ever.

Saw them last time at the Apollo, the replacement bassist was competent and played all the notes in the right order, but it just wasn't the same.

Do you know what I mean? That is the difference between tribute bands and the real thing

He's a fantastic bassist, it was the bass lines that got me into them. It'll be a riot mate.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:41 pm --<br /><br />
chabal said:
I'm tempted.

You should get a ticket mate. Drink in manc beforehand.

Their albums were the only albums on my phone for about a year and a half.
Seen them in Newcastle a few years back and they were fantastic.

Definitely in my top 3 bands.

absolutely loved the first 3 albums, stopped listening to them after that. how was their 4th? did it actually come out? saw them at empress ballroom in blackpool and they were amazing, really atmospheric shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.