Interpol

stimo said:
absolutely loved the first 3 albums, stopped listening to them after that. how was their 4th? did it actually come out? saw them at empress ballroom in blackpool and they were amazing, really atmospheric shit!

Same here. Although I couldn't get into the 3rd. The 4th was released to pretty bad reviews. Judging by their set lists is mostly the 1st and 2nd album they'll be playing. Never seen them so I'm pretty excited!

And stoner, they are still available as of last night.

Aphex said:
stimo said:
absolutely loved the first 3 albums, stopped listening to them after that. how was their 4th? did it actually come out? saw them at empress ballroom in blackpool and they were amazing, really atmospheric shit!

Same here. Although I couldn't get into the 3rd. The 4th was released to pretty bad reviews. Judging by their set lists is mostly the 1st and 2nd album they'll be playing. Never seen them so I'm pretty excited!

where are they playing? the blackpool gig suited them to the ground in terms of atmosphere and acoustics. but my friend saw them at latitude a few years on the same tour and said they were appauling. 1st album is brilliant!!

stimo said:
Aphex said:
stimo said:

where are they playing? the blackpool gig suited them to the ground in terms of atmosphere and acoustics. but my friend saw them at latitude a few years on the same tour and said they were appauling. 1st album is brilliant!!

Sorry I missed this.

Academy in Manchester. You prob knew that now... Small venue like you say.

Saw Interpol a few times and then saw Paul Banks on his solo shows a few times. Interpol were amazing, but Banks put up a good show. Hope they make it back over here while I'm around. Along with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Interpol are probably next in line for that type of music. Don't think anyone will beat BRMC though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.