Interview at Manchester Uni

note pad out all you need to know is here

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXn6sM4uX7c&feature=related[/youtube]

If you come to Fallowfield, dump your rubbish in the streets and cause a racket at 4am that wakes my old dear up, I will hunt you down and administer street justice with extreme prejudice.

LongsightM13 said:
If you come to Fallowfield, dump your rubbish in the streets and cause a racket at 4am that wakes my old dear up, I will hunt you down and administer man love with extreme loving.

Fair play.

As for the interview, don't wear a suit, they are so commonplace these days. May i suggest a bathing suit from the 1850's? Swear. Lot's. If it's a woman interviewer then chat her up. It's expected. Do try and look up her skirt as well. Oh...fiddling with your nuts/knob and then saying "just freeing the snake up" is the norm.

Go for it tiger...

BimboBob said:
LongsightM13 said:
If you come to Fallowfield, dump your rubbish in the streets and cause a racket at 4am that wakes my old dear up, I will hunt you down and administer man love with extreme loving.

Fair play.

As for the interview, don't wear a suit, they are so commonplace these days. May i suggest a bathing suit from the 1850's? Swear. Lot's. If it's a woman interviewer then chat her up. It's expected. Do try and look up her skirt as well. Oh...fiddling with your nuts/knob and then saying "just freeing the snake up" is the norm.

Go for it tiger...
bathing suit from the 1850.s.im in tears mate.took me a while to read the rest of your post.fuckin class act.id pay to see you,naked if possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.