Interview with Daniel Taylor from The Guardian

ColinLee said:
oakiecokie said:
franksinatra said:
Interesting article and, if you believe him, dispels a lot of the myths about certain members of the media and also our relationship with them. For me it reflects a lot of my views which I have aired and been criticised for numerous times.

Interesting that City are so pro-active whenever negative articles or perceived negative articles are printed. Complete contrast to the perception of many on here.

Nice to see Blue Moon 'in bed' with the devil. Hopefully hospitality was not provided during the interview as I know that is an issue for some moderators on here.

Hopefully those idiots who claim that Vickie Kloss is "not up to the job",have the balls to apologise.I fear not though.
I've always hoped that despite her job, Vickie Kloss never ever reads BlueMoon to see what the fans think.

She reads it religiously. That's a fact.

You interview someone then largely speaking they'll tell you what you want to hear

But DT is a good journalist. His stuff is always readable. A pity he doesn't seem to write about City so much now. It's just Jamie Jackson and I have stopped reading that paper as a result.

£42m for Mangala? Just ridiculous if true. We could buy a world class player for that kind of money. What's next? Ross Barkley for £50m and Saido Berahino for £30m?

Kladze said:
£42m for Mangala? Just ridiculous if true. We could buy a world class player for that kind of money. What's next? Ross Barkley for £50m and Saido Berahino for £30m?

It is a bit disappointing when you consider Fabregas was available for £10 million less. We would have done better signing him and sticking with Vinny and Demichelis at centre back, maybe keeping Nasty as back up or keeping Micah. Just for this season, then go for Hummels or someone in summer. Oh well, maybe Mangala will end up fucking amazing, he's still settling in.

Jack Wills said:
Kladze said:

It is a bit disappointing when you consider Fabregas was available for £10 million less. We would have done better signing him and sticking with Vinny and Demichelis at centre back, maybe keeping Nasty as back up or keeping Micah. Just for this season, then go for Hummels or someone in summer. Oh well, maybe Mangala will end up fucking amazing, he's still settling in.
Did you propose bundling Fabregas into the back of a Ford Transit as he arrived at Heathrow and then keeping him chained to a radiator, situated near to a strategically placed bucket, between games?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Jack Wills said:
Kladze said:

Did you propose bundling Fabregas into the back of a Ford Transit as he arrived at Heathrow and then keeping him chained to a radiator, situated near to a strategically placed bucket, between games?

Definitely, perhaps also throwing in a fake email purporting to be from John Terry telling Fabregas that he fancied a go on his señorita.

I think we need to adopt similar tactics if the scum are attempting to lure Bale or Pogba as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.