intimidating atmosphere for spurs

I remember the City v Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final at Maine Rd.

Very hostile and it benefitted Spurs. Hostility turns to frustration against your own players and arguments between City fans

More importantly we get behind our team for 95 minutes

One of these on every away fan's seat, perhaps?

25a6zi9.jpg

More important to keep the ball on the ground , don't lose possession , and keep things tight ....... Spurs play football with pace , pass the ball well , and will defend with stature should we keep slinging wayward crosses in .......

we need to play them as the rags did at the Swamp!

if anyone at the game still has a voice on thursday morning they have not done their job properly. we must raise the roof from start to finish and never let our heads drop no matter what

If its anything better than the Derby semi final at Coms, its going to be amazing!

COME ON LADS. WAR CRY TO THE QUIET FANS IN BELL STAND TIER 2 ;-)<br /><br />-- Sun May 02, 2010 12:15 pm --<br /><br />
inbetween said:
If its anything better than the Derby semi final at Coms, its going to be amazing!

The league cup one? Really? I was in a bad block in the east stand but for the whole of the first half it was fuckin silent! I also had to sit down!!

All it takes is for people on the front row of each stand to stand up so the row behind them can't see so the cycle goes on through the stand! I for one will sing my heart out on Wednesday and my voice is struggling today so hopefully will be better on Wednesday!

i want it to be like Hamburg last season, but better. It was amazing then - even though we dint get through. Bananas and flags??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.