Intro

bluemonkey71

Been posting for a short while but thought I'd introduce myself.

Been a blue since watching Man city play Everton yonks ago at Maine Road and getting crushed coming out.

Sadly living down south now so don't get to many matches - family commitments.

Last match was the Charlton away where Foe scored twice.

"Feed the Foe and he will score"

Hopefully get to some matches in London this time round.

Congrats to the site owners, great site and some great humour on here.

Come on bring on the Rag jibes :O)

bluemonkey71 said:
Been posting for a short while but thought I'd introduce myself.

Been a blue since watching Man city play Everton yonks ago at Maine Road and getting crushed coming out.

Sadly living down south now so don't get to many matches - family commitments.

Last match was the Charlton away where Foe scored twice.

"Feed the Foe and he will score"

Hopefully get to some matches in London this time round.

Congrats to the site owners, great site and some great humour on here.

Come on bring on the Rag jibes :O)

WHAT SORT OF EXCUSE IS THAT....We are your family now, time to ditch the blood line brother. Your'll soon forget them after a few sherberts!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard mate :)

How can you possibly go 6 years without watching the mighty Blues play? Have you not suffered withdrawal symptoms?

Anyway, welcome.

RAG.

Dubai Blue said:
How can you possibly go 6 years without watching the mighty Blues play? Have you not suffered withdrawal symptoms?

Anyway, welcome.

RAG.

Erm Yes I have. Hopefully I'll get hold of some tickets off you internet axe murders on here :O)

Totenham away

When do the spurs tickets go on sale ??me an ma mate want to go to white hart lane but dont have alot of points on our season cards any chance anyone cood get us a couple ??

Re: Totenham away

Bluemoon91 said:
When do the spurs tickets go on sale ??me an ma mate want to go to white hart lane but dont have alot of points on our season cards any chance anyone cood get us a couple ??
PM me, Not going spurs and will have enough points if you want to use my ticket..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.