Invasion of Camp Nou

bluesteve1964 said:
inchy14 said:
bluesteve1964 said:
Passport....................Check
Euros..........................Check
Paracetamol.............Check

Alarm clock set for 4am...................Check

All systems go. 4 of us via Munich staying in Tryp Apollo. (already on running total). Can't wait.

Flying from gatwick tomorrow afternoon and can't wait, staying Tryp Apolo too, be there around 4 so get the beer in....;0)

Think we arrive about 2pm. Got a couple of hours at Munich Airport for a couple of Pauliners. Stayed in the Tryp Apollo a couple of times. Dead convenient, good breakfast and just across the road from Club Baghdad (google it!!)

Just did, don't think the wife would be too impressed if I took our lad in there lol!

Best giving that a miss I think.

bluesteve1964 said:
inchy14 said:
bluesteve1964 said:
Passport....................Check
Euros..........................Check
Paracetamol.............Check

Alarm clock set for 4am...................Check

All systems go. 4 of us via Munich staying in Tryp Apollo. (already on running total). Can't wait.

Flying from gatwick tomorrow afternoon and can't wait, staying Tryp Apolo too, be there around 4 so get the beer in....;0)

Think we arrive about 2pm. Got a couple of hours at Munich Airport for a couple of Pauliners. Stayed in the Tryp Apollo a couple of times. Dead convenient, good breakfast and just across the road from Club Baghdad (google it!!)

Just googled it !!!! And deleted my history!!!! Cheers

inchy14 said:
bluesteve1964 said:
inchy14 said:

Just did, don't think the wife would be too impressed if I took our lad in there lol!

Best giving that a miss I think.

We've swerved it each time as well. Word of warning the bar right next to it seems dead cheap but beware. First round we payed for and then got a tab going, when we came to pay it seemed steep. Got him to show us bill and he had added a euro onto every drink!!! He ended up out of pocket in the end when we just paid what we thought he deserved...wanker. Loads more good bars between Tryp Apollo and Ramblas to try though.

Just got back to the hotel, had a 3 course meal with a bottle of wine for 25 euro for 2 bargain

4 of us going from Manchester. Ryan Air flying about 4.30pm..... After a pad days day session in didsbury!

Lad finishes work 10pm Tuesday, pick him up, drive down to Heathrow, kip in car in car park, BA 6:20 to Barcelona on Wed.

hotel at top of Ramblas near the big square

Somehow get match tickets - cannot believe there are 5,000 of you with more than my 7,000 points !!!

Back home Thursday evening.

I hope all you guys (and gals) going (or already there), make the most of a great City, get down to the beach promenade area, enjoy the ramblas, but stay safe (lots of thieves if you don't keep your wits about you), and most of all enjoy the game (hopefully we'll remember to turn up).

Don't expect much from the stadium, its a shithole, the surrounding area isn't much either from what I saw of it, and certainly don't expect a great atmosphere, their fans are (generally) everything you hate about manu, and possibly worse.

Hopefully you'll do what those of us who went last year didn't do, come back having watched a successful City in the Nou Camp.

Just gonna jump in the shower, taxi picks us up at 6, flying with sport options, can't wait, cmon City

Sat in terminal 1 in grain loft bar with pint of cider ready for 6-15 to frankfurt then onto barca. If any blues coming ere im the one called billy no mates.im only goin again this year to find my phone that got lifted last year by pickpockets.. Blues beware they're good..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.