Invasion of Camp Nou

Me and wifey travelling Tuesday to Thursday.

Ryanair - Lanzarote to Barcelona, staying just off Plaza Catalunya.

Running total 28

On my tod, flying out Ryanair Wednesday morning back on Saturday.
thinking of meeting up with the Barca MCFC supporters branch on Wednesday aft :-

the Barcelona branch of the OSC, will be gathering before (and probably after) the away game at the Camp Nou, in case any of the travelling blues would like to join us.

Walking distance from the Camp Nou itself, and well away from the tourist-traps of the Ramblas and its surroundings, the bar we have adopted is called Som-Y, and its address is: Plaza Osca 5 08014 Barcelona, which is a short walk from Plaza Sants and the city's main rail terminal, Sants Station.

where will everyone be on the Thursday?, beach area was good last season

cheers

dennistueartismyhero said:
On my tod, flying out Ryanair Wednesday morning back on Saturday.
thinking of meeting up with the Barca MCFC supporters branch on Wednesday aft :-

the Barcelona branch of the OSC, will be gathering before (and probably after) the away game at the Camp Nou, in case any of the travelling blues would like to join us.

Walking distance from the Camp Nou itself, and well away from the tourist-traps of the Ramblas and its surroundings, the bar we have adopted is called Som-Y, and its address is: Plaza Osca 5 08014 Barcelona, which is a short walk from Plaza Sants and the city's main rail terminal, Sants Station.

where will everyone be on the Thursday?, beach area was good last season

cheers

You know the rules - running total please.

Running Total 29

1 on my tod.. flying via frankfurt tuesday morning . Home Thursday via Munich meeting son and 6 of his mates.
Staying in Placa Roma Riell but wont be in it long..

Temple bar around 2pm and its St Patricks day so party all night..

For those without tickets you'll get them in Barca end no problem..Just ask a Spanish person to get one from the Kiosks..

Running total god knows lost count..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.