Inverness Caledonian Thistle on the brink

Zabbasbeard

Team supported
Manchester City
A very sad day for my Scottish team, Inverness Caley Thistle. I've followed them in different times from a far over the last 23 years (City for 44 on 1st November). It's sheer coincidence that I married a lady from the Highlands. We've seen them a several times on visits up there, in good times and bad: on the way to relegation, and happily when winning the Scottish Cup at Hampden Park. I hope the club can be reborn and rebuild. It can be done after the gross mismanagement of recent years.

While most people seem to wish our club well, we have one deadly enemy that wishes us to wiped off the map.

Scummy Glasgow Rangers fans took free up tickets for a fundraiser meeting designed to prevent those monies being raised out of sheer spite. A long held spite after the remaining Scottish Premier Leagur clubs (not just Caley Thistle) voted Glasgow Rangers to relegate them after they went bust themselves a dozen or so years ago.

Hope they enjoy their revenge and possible 3rd place, if Aberdeen hopefully beat them to it.

Too many Glasgow Rangers fans hate everyone else as a result. It's even beyond their vile, bigoted chanting about Roman Catholics.

City fans for instance can draw the distinction between West Ham board giving evidence against us, and Hammers fans disowning their clubs stance.

Rangers though broke the rules. They weren't forced into liquidation by any other club. They did it to themselves. Too many of their fans are trying to destroy Caley.

There are very good reasons why Glasgow Rangers are hated by many supporters of every other club in Scotland. Their poisonous bigoted chanting has been far worse than their city rivals for starters.

Their sheer spite towards Inverness Caley whose only crime is financial mismanagement - not fielding 11 ineligible players unlike Rangers did at one point - is another.

Fuck you Rangers. Rot in fuckin hell.

Hoping for the best for Caley and although, I'm at a distance, with them through thick and thin.

Last edited:
A very sad day for my Scottish team, Inverness Caley Thistle. I've followed them in different times from a far over the last 23 years. It's sheer coincidence that I married a lady from the Highlands. We've seen them a several times on visits up there, in good times and bad: on the way to relegation, and happily when winning the Scottish Cup at Hampden Park. I hope the club can be reborn and rebuild. It can be done after the gross mismanagement of recent years.

While most people seem to wish our club well, we have one deadly enemy that wishes us to wiped off the map.

Scummy Glasgow Rangers fans took free up tickets for a fundraiser meeting designed to prevent those monies being raised out of sheer spite. A long held spite after the remaining Scottish Premier Leagur clubs (not just Caley Thistle) voted Glasgow Rangers to relegate them after they went bust themselves a dozen or so years ago.

Hope they enjoy their revenge and possible 3rd place, if Aberdeen hopefully beat them to it.

Too many Glasgow Rangers fans hate everyone else as a result. It's even beyond their vile, bigoted chanting about Roman Catholics.

City fans for instance can draw the distinction between West Ham board giving evidence against us, and Hammers fans disowning their clubs stance.

Rangers though broke the rules. They weren't forced into liquidation by any other club. They did it to themselves. Too many of their fans are trying to destroy Caley.

There are very good reasons why Glasgow Rangers are hated by many supporters of every other club in Scotland. Theur poisonous bigoted chanting has been far worse than their city rivals for starters.

Their sheer spite towards Inverness Caley whose only crime is financial mismanagement - not fielding 11 ineligible players unlike Rangers did at one point - is another.

Fuck you Rangers. Rot in fuckin hell.

Hoping for the best for Caley and although, I'm at a distance, with them through thick and thin.

Look on the bright side.
Glasgow Rangers no more.
Good luck on your survival fight.
I was at the Scottish Cup final that Caley won.
Cracking second half in defeating Falkirk.

Terrible news,have followed them since the mid 60's as my Scottish team.
My mum came from Inverness and I used to spend a lot of time up there and watched the Caley many times.In those days they were Inverness Caledonian and played at Telford Park,quite close to the current ground.
Hope they get sorted out,survive this trouble,and flourish again in the future for the fans sake

Terrible news,have followed them since the mid 60's as my Scottish team.
My mum came from Inverness and I used to spend a lot of time up there and watched the Caley many times.In those days they were Inverness Caledonian and played at Telford Park,quite close to the current ground.
Hope they get sorted out,survive this trouble,and flourish again in the future for the fans sake
There’s a lot wrong with that.

A lot

...in your opinion.
I was there at the time. The rigged vote in Spectrum Centre. On the pitch at Rothes. Last game in Huntly. 1st game at Firs Park.

But I vow to your superior knowledge.

Do you know about the Inverness Thistle reboot on full effect?

I was there at the time. The rigged vote in Spectrum Centre. On the pitch at Rothes. Last game in Huntly. 1st game at Firs Park.

But I vow to your superior knowledge.

Do you know about the Inverness Thistle reboot on full effect?

Never professed to having superior knowledge. I just have a different view to yours, which is what forums are partly about, yes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.