Inverness Caledonian Thistle on the brink

Never professed to having superior knowledge. I just have a different view to yours, which is what forums are partly about, yes?
Indeed. But I’m boots on the ground. Was there for everything. Ken folk on both sides. Tonight a lot of folk are rejoicing at the news.

Indeed. But I’m boots on the ground. Was there for everything. Ken folk on both sides. Tonight a lot of folk are rejoicing at the news.

I don't doubt you and feel your passion. Mergers aren't for everyone. I remember Oxford United and Reading fans fighting Maxwell's attempt to merge them into Thames Valley Royals.

Doubltess a few in the Highlands will be rejoicing but more will be sad. Your reasons for rejoicing aren't my issue. It's those cunts who scuppered that meeting with their spite. You will be disappointed, though, because Inverness Caledonian Thistle will come back again. It will take time and we might not get the favour that fuckin Rangers got of starting in the Scottish Football League, but we will be back.

Doubltess a few will be rejoicing but more will be sad. Your reasons for rejoicing aren't my issue. It's those cunts who scuppered that meeting with their spite. You will be disappointed, though, because Inverness Caledonian Thistle will come back again. It will take time and we might not get the favour that fuckin Rangers got of starting in the Scottish Football League, but we will be back.
Why Blame rangers (rip) but not the local cooncil, opportunistic businessmen and that cock eyed cnut Charlie Christie. It was a bad idea from the start. No one wanted it. Clach got wise. I know more Gypsies in Inverness than ICT fans. And the ICT fans i ken are Rangers or Aberdeen fans sans bus fare. Again. I’m boots on ground.

Famous Caley Animal. IYKYK

If you want to understand the hatred toward the merger. The night ICT beat Celtc I was drinking with a Rangers/Caley fan, we had ceefax on to keep updated with score. When ICT lost. The Rangers fan was gutted. He wanted Celtc to win. And he’s Staunch.

Why Blame rangers (rip) but not the local cooncil, opportunistic businessmen and that cock eyed cnut Charlie Christie. It was a bad idea from the start. No one wanted it. Clach got wise. I know more Gypsies in Inverness than ICT fans. And the ICT fans i ken are Rangers or Aberdeen fans sans bus fare. Again. I’m boots on ground.

Famous Caley Animal. IYKYK

Read my post properly and you'll see where the main blame lies.

Part of the thread though was to bring to attention also want cunts some Rangers fans can be.

We already had a good sense of that when too many huns trashed our City centre.

Well I ken several Caley Thistle supporters who are just that - Inverness Caledonian Thistle supporters.

If you want an argument all night, again you'll be disappointed because unlike you, I'm not hung up on you having a different view. Enjoy your celebrations in your wee Telephone box.

Meanwhile I'll relax and recover from the surgery I had this week.

Read my post properly and you'll see where the main blame lies.

Part of the thread though was to bring to attention also want cunts some Rangers fans can be.

We already had a good sense of that when too many huns trashed our City centre.

Well I ken several Caley Thistle supporters who are just that - Inverness Caledonian Thistle supporters.

If you want an argument all night, again you'll be disappointed because unlike you, I'm not hung up on you having a different view. Enjoy your celebrations in your wee Telephone box.

Meanwhile I'll relax and recover from the surgery I had this week.
I’m just offering a view that no one else seems to report. Na Prawda

Rest up and hope you get better.

And fuck Rangers.

Also. Inverness still has telephone boxes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.