Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

"As per standard protocol, should The FA receive further information or evidence, the decision not to progress the investigation may be reviewed." is the actual quote, so again, stop making shit up.

Engage your fucking brain.

If they are open to changing their decision upon receiving further evidence it means they don't have all the evidence. Can we agree on that?

If they are open to changing their decision upon receiving further evidence it means they don't have all the evidence. Can we agree on that?
Or there's evidence that hasn't come to light yet, so no, we can't agree on that and you can go fuck a duck for all I care bud.

No, it means they don't know whether or not there is any further evidence. There may or there may not be. Every single investigative decision is made on that basis.

Or there's evidence that hasn't come to light yet, so no, we can't agree on that and you can go fuck a duck for all I care bud.

No, it means they don't know whether or not there is any further evidence. There may or there may not be. Every single investigative decision is made on that basis.

This isn't a fucking murder mystery.

A cyber security team came over in 2012 and found all the evidence to prove who did it and for them to pay us a settlement.

There's a finite amount of evidence, and City have all of it.

Probably because neither club involved would tell them anything.

City found out they'd been the victim of a crime committed by another club and didn't tell anyone, why would they change that stance if someone at the FA reached out to ask if this story had any weight?
So the fa knew about it back in 2013 and are now saying it's a historical case

So the fa had heard about it in 2013, but did nothing about it, why do you think that is?

I don't know how many times you want me to say this.

The probably didn't do anything because City didnt tell them anything. Just like they didn't tell them when they discovered it, or when they settled with Liverpool.

If you get burgled and you find out who did it but never report it to the police, preferring to sign an NDA for a trivial amount of money, it's not the police's fault that they don't investigate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.