Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

What is the fine for breaking a NDA ?

cant be as much as the million the dippers paid can it ?

City need to tell us fans and the wider footballing world just what the dippers were up to. If City cant go after the dippers as a club than go after the scum that hacked our pc's and were promoted. We know from the dippers parent company that their baseball club cheats so is the whole company is run along these lines ?

come on City spill the beans
Has someone challenged you to see how many times you can cram the word “dippers” into your posts?!

Yes, mate, I was being a tad disingenuous with my comment.
The mods have rightly made it clear that Liverpool fans are welcome as long as they are respectful and willing to engage in discussion regarding football. As long as they don’t wum then all is good in the world.
That dickhead couldn’t manage 2 posts without failing on all fronts.

The mods have rightly made it clear that Liverpool fans are welcome as long as they are respectful and willing to engage in discussion regarding football. As long as they don’t wum then all is good in the world.
That dickhead couldn’t manage 2 posts without failing on all fronts.
Well, as a mod, I can say I definitely think he was on the edge of oblivion, but he hadn’t quite fallen in just yet, hence my calling him out on his post (which I approved to go on the thread in the first place so I could respond to it publicly).

And that’s coming from someone @Ric has rightly called a “ban happy c*nt” when it comes to new Liverpool users on BM.

That said, we’ve given him the same fate as his namesake. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.