Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

at the risk of sounding like a complete twat, how do you follow someone or something on twitter? I've just joined twitter, located the account and was expecting to see a button stating 'follow' to be clicked, but there isn't one there.

Find out which café he goes to for a brew and a bacon barm, wait outside until he finishes, then when he leaves, walk at a discreet distance behind him = this is known as following!
Its an dying art though pal, so you will need to work on your technique and carrying a newspaper to 'read' is a good decoy, for when he looks back.

Find out which café he goes to for a brew and a bacon barm, wait outside until he finishes, then when he leaves, walk at a discreet distance behind him = this is known as following!
Its an dying art though pal, so you will need to work on your technique and carrying a newspaper to 'read' is a good decoy, for when he looks back.
It's a mobile phone or tablet these days. Great for taking photo's of people whilst pretending to take a selfie........ so I've heard.

#LFCHackingScandal gathering a bit of momentum on Twitter. All the Journalists seem scared to comment about the hacking scandal. Have they been briefed not to?

Fair play to City Rabin, I think he's hammered that one single handedly

at the risk of sounding like a complete twat, how do you follow someone or something on twitter? I've just joined twitter, located the account and was expecting to see a button stating 'follow' to be clicked, but there isn't one there.
need to go to their profile page, best way is double tap on name then you will see the follow icon

It's a mobile phone or tablet these days. Great for taking photo's of people whilst pretending to take a selfie........ so I've heard.
Better to use a team of two or three. If he turns back to look the first one should stop and look into a shop window or summat. The second takes the lead spot. #3 becomes #2 and the former #1 falls in behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.