Invictus Games

hilts

Anyone watching? just seen the wheelchair race where the American girl slowed down and was urging the Brit to bronze, pretty heartwarming tbh.

Don’t get some of the events and how they work out who competes with who, just seen the sprint and they had runners with two legs, one leg no legs and I think a burns victim.

Anyone watching? just seen the wheelchair race where the American girl slowed down and was urging the Brit to bronze, pretty heartwarming tbh.

Don’t get some of the events and how they work out who competes with who, just seen the sprint and they had runners with two legs, one leg no legs and I think a burns victim.
Made me shed a year the wheelchair race.

Some of the criteria is a bit crazy, I've seen some races, swimming events with only 2/3 competing yet in others the medalists are finishing in half the time of 6/7/8th.

Made me shed a year the wheelchair race.

Some of the criteria is a bit crazy, I've seen some races, swimming events with only 2/3 competing yet in others the medalists are finishing in half the time of 6/7/8th.

Yeah I don’t know enough about the criteria I guess, I like the team events they’re pretty amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.