Invincibles? I hate doing this but....

The Premier League, VAR and match officials will stop that from happening

Anfield, Old Trafford, Emirates, Spurs Stadium, We would have to play at our very best 100% Perfect, even then you know something would be handed to them teams to help them.

It's the only thing left to achieve and prove we are the best ever

I have to say that in my opinion, this seems to me to be the best squad we have ever had.

I am willing to predict that we will come very close to going the whole season unbeaten. Our strength is phenomenal and Pep really does seem to be on top of his game.

I know its by no means a certainty but looking at the strength of our squad and the that of the opposition I just cannot see anyone getting close to us. The likelihood of us getting overturned will be by a lower struggling team as opposed to any of the big guns.

I hope I haven't jinxed us but we really do have strength all over the place, brilliant cover and a fantastic group of youngsters eager to get involved.

Most importantly what we have which I think will deliver for us is.... a settled squad that is regularly and comfortably rotated.
It's not like we've ever had a brilliant team and squad with the best manager that ever walked the earth and got turned over by Wigan is it!
Reign it in, FFS

I have to say that in my opinion, this seems to me to be the best squad we have ever had.

I am willing to predict that we will come very close to going the whole season unbeaten. Our strength is phenomenal and Pep really does seem to be on top of his game.

I know its by no means a certainty but looking at the strength of our squad and the that of the opposition I just cannot see anyone getting close to us. The likelihood of us getting overturned will be by a lower struggling team as opposed to any of the big guns.

I hope I haven't jinxed us but we really do have strength all over the place, brilliant cover and a fantastic group of youngsters eager to get involved.

Most importantly what we have which I think will deliver for us is.... a settled squad that is regularly and comfortably rotated.
I absolutely love the optimism
I fucking hope your right!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.