invisible cards

lordloverocket

in a white van driving around manchester its a bit
Bobby was given a right load of shit on the radio and press for gesturing for a card to be shown v lpool.
yet no mention ANYWHERE about the grannyshagger who basically got vinnie sent off by doing exactly the same thing but right in refs face!!
The boys were immense against 12 men it showed we can battle.

lordloverocket said:
LongsightM13 said:
I think Winter mentioned it in the Telegraph to be fair.
dont read it but fair play if he has, i was in 121 and it looked like another of the rags was also at it but i couldnt make out which one.

Wellbeck wanted Kolarov off for the penalty as well,the fucking wanker,he was gesturing to Foy as well.....only way they could win the fucking rag bastard twats

lordloverocket said:
LongsightM13 said:
I think Winter mentioned it in the Telegraph to be fair.
dont read it but fair play if he has, i was in 121 and it looked like another of the rags was also at it but i couldnt make out which one.
Carrick it was. The thing is it's different a manager speaking to the fourth official and a player waving an imaginary card at the ref. How many times do you see Baconface screaming at the fourth official because something didn't go their way?

lordloverocket said:
Bobby was given a right load of shit on the radio and press for gesturing for a card to be shown v lpool.
yet no mention ANYWHERE about the grannyshagger who basically got vinnie sent off by doing exactly the same thing but right in refs face!!
The boys were immense against 12 men it showed we can battle.

to be fair he wasnt waving an imaginary card, he was showing him how many feet kompany went in with with his fingers....

Although he definitely influenced the decision as without Rooney moaning like a b1tch, I dont think Foy would have shown the red!

In hindsight I wish now I hadnt been wishing for Rooney to have his 3 game England ban reduced to 2 - almost feel like Karma has gotten me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.