Invisible man

I dont agree with MCFC stats on this one - i thought it was first sung away at Luton in the 80's (told by a friend who was there) when away fans were banned... this is what the City fans started singing, get it cause they werent supposed to be there.

The song about the referee further down that list was half right.The ref was rotund and did give us a few decisions but got injured and had to go off.A ref from the crowd was brought in to replace him but was awful hence the song "We want the fat tw*t back". It carried on for any game where decisions went against us for about a season

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I dont agree with MCFC stats on this one - i thought it was first sung away at Luton in the 80's (told by a friend who was there) when away fans were banned... this is what the City fans started singing, get it cause they werent supposed to be there.

I've heard this before but I was at Luton and don't remeber it.

Even if it was, it died for years and was resurrected by the PRestwch branch as the site said.

Didsbury Dave said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

I've heard this before but I was at Luton and don't remeber it.

Even if it was, it died for years and was resurrected by the PRestwch branch as the site said.

I dont remember it being sung, but i only went there once when away fans were banned... i dont doubt that it was resurrected as described...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.