IP Addresses

bjones371

on my website somebody has decided to tell me they love me and all i have to go off is the IP address...

like a typical lad it's annoying me because i want to know who it's off, all i can find on the net is that it's coming from an NTL internet connection, that's the only aid i've got.

anyone know a way to get more info on who this is off?

You'll not get a more refined match without inside help.

AFAIK NTL give fixed IPs to each cable user so somewhere within NTL someone would be able to give you a subscriber for the IP.

IF they are genuine then they will contact you again. Why not leave a message back for them on your website?

i thought ntl used dynamic ip addresses because ours always seems to change when i post on my own site, every couple of days or so, i think it's whenever the modem ends up being reset because it's cocked up

i've tried replying on my site but they haven't returned, i've got a feeling i know who it was though ;) lol damn it's tough being so goddamn irresistible hehe

You could be right. My sister in law is on NTL cable and she seems to have the same IP address permanently so I assumed they gave fixed ones with the hardware. But she is constantly on the internet, which may be why....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.