iPhone 4s help

blackley macca

Just today my phone won't send or recieve txt messages and fails to connect to calls.

Tried turning it on/off, aeroplane mode and back to normal I have just downloaded update for iTunes, can't think of what is it or what to do.

Any ideas?

blackley macca said:
Just today my phone won't send or recieve txt messages and fails to connect to calls.

Tried turning it on/off, aeroplane mode and back to normal I have just downloaded update for iTunes, can't think of what is it or what to do.

Any ideas?
go into settings
then general
scroll right down to the bottom and press reset

then reset network settings

blackley macca said:

Any ideas?
You on 02 by any chance? If so they have had problems today so i've heard. Don't know reasons why though.

bluemoon risin' said:
blackley macca said:

Any ideas?
You on 02 by any chance? If so they have had problems today so i've heard. Don't know reasons why though.

Yes mate just checked, <a class="postlink" href="http://status.o2.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://status.o2.co.uk/</a> and it had reported no recent problems im guessing its the network anyway as the symbol keeps coming and going.

Tried pretty much everything this morning then went and took it to the shop where the fella just enabled 3G and all my messages came through and it started working as normal.

Don't understand how that's happened but oh well its back working now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.