iPhone 6 Announced !

Akai

10401-2611-c13a9a580298cc394def04d2011338ad401cfdf5_large_2x-l.png

Apple has officially announced its latest iPhone model, the iPhone 6. The iPhone 6 will be available in two different sizes, both bigger than Apple's earlier iPhones. Apple has been behind the curve of large-screened smartphones for a long itme, but it's catching up in a big way with the iPhone 6.

The smaller of the two new iPhone 6 models has a 4.7-inch display, which is still notably bigger than 4-inch screen on the iPhone 5 and 5S that preceded it. It has a new design that echoes the design of the iPad Air and iPad mini, with rounded sides. The glass front curves around the sides of the phone and Apple says the new screen has Retina HD resolution, with 1334 x 750 pixels providing 326 pixels per inch and a wider angle of view. The glass on the new display is "ion strengthened," which doesn't sound like it is sapphire, as rumored. The iPhone 6 measures 6.9mm thick, making it the thinnest device Apple has ever made. The power button has been moved to the side of the phone to make it easier to reach, even with the iPhone 6's larger display.

I'll most likely switch back to Apple. Had enough with Samsung.

When's the release date?

I've always had iPhones but thinking of joining the darkside and going Android, Contract up in 2 months. I thought all apps on android were free but talking to someone today, they're not.

jimharri said:
iPhone? Chav's tool. The HTC is the weapon of choice for the discerning, handsome, modest man about town.
iPhone man eh Jim?

Clever with their marketing picture not to show the humongous bezels on the 6 Plus. The battery life is the deal breaker, it's why I went to Samsung and now Nokia. They said it's better than the 5S but that's like saying being punched in face is better than a kick in the balls.

OMG QUICK LET'S ALL GET RD OF THE PHONE WE'VE HAD FOR LESS THAN A YEAR AND GET THIS ONE. THIS ONE IS BETTER WITH A COUPLE OF NEW FEATURES WOW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.