iPhone/iTouch 3.0 firmware downloadable before release

bigquinn772 said:
Halfpenny said:
bigquinn772 said:
I have the 2nd generation touch. Is this safe to do and by downloading it, what does it allow you to do on your ipod?
Absolutely safe, loads of people on here have done it successfully, including me. You will get Bluetooth enabled, copy and paste, and loads of little improvements including a search bar. Definitely do it, and you'll save yourself a fiver.

Downloaded the file, followed the instructions and halfway through the restore, I get an error message (13) saying it could not be restored. I've tried everything eg. different versions of firmware, uninstalling iTunes, reinstalling it....fuckin nothing! Sorry, a bit frustrated - been sitting here for 90 mins and still nothing only a fucking apple on my screen. Any ideas anyone?
Have you got the latest iTunes?

Halfpenny said:
bigquinn772 said:
Halfpenny said:
bigquinn772 said:
I have the 2nd generation touch. Is this safe to do and by downloading it, what does it allow you to do on your ipod?
Absolutely safe, loads of people on here have done it successfully, including me. You will get Bluetooth enabled, copy and paste, and loads of little improvements including a search bar. Definitely do it, and you'll save yourself a fiver.

Downloaded the file, followed the instructions and halfway through the restore, I get an error message (13) saying it could not be restored. I've tried everything eg. different versions of firmware, uninstalling iTunes, reinstalling it....fuckin nothing! Sorry, a bit frustrated - been sitting here for 90 mins and still nothing only a fucking apple on my screen. Any ideas anyone?
Have you got the latest iTunes?

Yes.

xperia-x1.jpg

Better than the iphone

svennis pennis said:
Jnr Kisby said:
xperia-x1.jpg

Better than the iphone

It looks feckin 'orrible!
sony_ericsson-xperia-x1.jpg

doesnt to me. Quality phone, not too big, not too small. Fantastic screen, easy to increase memory capacity (micro SD card) loads of great free apps out there & custom interfaces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.