iPhone

i have the ipod touch which is the same sort of thing just not a phone but it has all the other things on it... i would reccomend it to anyone there fantastic and you can do some fun things on it

mcfcjosh said:
i have the ipod touch which is the same sort of thing just not a phone but it has all the other things on it... i would reccomend it to anyone there fantastic and you can do some fun things on it
This. I bought my Touch about a month ago and am loving it.

Another touch owner here. They are superb

My fingers are a bit too fat for the keypad thing though

have had an iPhone for about 6 months now, and I love it.
It can do everything, cracking piece of equipment and would highly recommend it.

DannyBoy2890 said:
It can do everything, cracking piece of equipment and would highly recommend it.

Does it do MMS some said it cant?

maxflicity said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

Does it do MMS some said it cant?
I also have an iphone and yeah you can download the MMS app so thats not a problem. Only problem I have with it is that you cant take videos on it. Other than that it is well worth the money.

Video recorders are available if the phone has enabled the jailbreak, I did this on mine and it's pretty cool, a good ap called cyrecorder that is available to download on cydia - the equivalent to the app store, bit eeryrhing is completely free :)

I have one, its great but dont beleive them when they say it does bluetooth cos it doesnt, my car kit cant pair with it. They reckon version 3 software in July will resolve the problem

DannyBoy2890 said:
Video recorders are available if the phone has enabled the jailbreak, I did this on mine and it's pretty cool, a good ap called cyrecorder that is available to download on cydia - the equivalent to the app store, bit eeryrhing is completely free :)
How do you do this and get that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.