Iphone

Do you not think it's a bit sad saying "I don't know how I survived without it" about a fcuking phone?

Cheesy said:
Do you not think it's a bit sad saying "I don't know how I survived without it" about a fcuking phone?
I don't see it as a phone, I see it as a very portable computer with lots of good applications that also happens to allow you to text and make calls.

blueinkwell said:
Cheesy said:
I don't see it as a phone, I see it as a very portable computer with lots of good applications that also happens to allow you to text and make calls.

Ah, OK, in that case it's not sad at all ;-)

Cheesy said:
blueinkwell said:

still a bit sad!!

I managed to live/survive the first 30 years of my life without recourse to mobile phones or computers!!

:-)

Im on o2 and i get 1200 mins 600 txt and unlimited internet for £35 per month had it about a year now but been on the same tarriff for about 3yrs i do know you get better deals if you do it via their online contracts.

alib said:
Cheesy said:

still a bit sad!!

I managed to live/survive the first 30 years of my life without recourse to mobile phones or computers!!

:-)
I'm a geek/nerd (allbeit an old one), degree in electronics and ben messing about with any new technology all my life, had a sinclair zx80 when they first came out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.