Ipods

stonie

now when it comes to computers i am crap so advice needed,i have a 30GB ipod to which i have about 17GB of memory used but at xmas my 2 kids want a nano each,so can some one please advise me how i load on to the 2 ipods their own individual tunes because obviously the won't want ant cant have all my tunes on theirs...i thank you

theres a few ways you could do this. if your kids have their own accounts on the computer they can just set up itunes for them with the songs they want. so if you put a song in your itunes it won't appear in your lads/daughters itunes and vise versa
if you don't have separate accounts on the computer you can set up playlists for your son/daughter and have itunes only put songs from this playlist on said ipod. its easy to do this: when you connect the ipod just right click on it and it should have options or something like that. go in there and change it from update automatically to only songs in the playlist you want.

brady0 said:
theres a few ways you could do this. if your kids have their own accounts on the computer they can just set up itunes for them with the songs they want. so if you put a song in your itunes it won't appear in your lads/daughters itunes and vise versa
if you don't have separate accounts on the computer you can set up playlists for your son/daughter and have itunes only put songs from this playlist on said ipod. its easy to do this: when you connect the ipod just right click on it and it should have options or something like that. go in there and change it from update automatically to only songs in the playlist you want.

sounds conputer idiot proof,,we shall see...cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.