Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 15:00 (BST).

'Not on TV' for those in the UK.

A win should be the aim and nothing else in this one. I thought Ipswich were spirited against Liverpool but looked a little bit like last seasons Luton.

Hopefully Savinho is okay, most of the lads will be ready for this, might be worth giving Rodri a rest until West Ham (A). Maybe give him the last half an hour?

Last edited:
Same team but Phil in for Savi. I'll let him and Jack get a bit more time to fully heal. Also let Rodri get a bit more rest.

Same team again apart from probably Jack for Sav. Win and a clean sheet would be great. This week is going to drag!

Going against the grain and saying I expect quite a few changes. He needs the whole squad firing, we've got some tough games on the horizon, without being disrespectful, this is the game to get others up to speed.

Walker, stones, ake, foden and Nunes haven't had a pre-season, perhaps not Nunes but the others need to be on it come arsenal game.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake
Kovacic
Bernardo
Foden
Doku
Nunes
Haaland

Rodri from the bench for 20 minutes if he's good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.