Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newly promoted team away to the champions what could go wrong what they lack in skill they will make up with motivation, never take these games lightly they are potential banner skins apart from that I’m really looking forward to getting back to the ground and seeing friends again
No easy games in this league, There's always that threat of getting turned over when it's not expected.

Ipswich players legs going after 50 mins and giving up a bucket load of chances against the Dippers really does fill me with confidence though.

Ipswich fan on their fans forum saying he enjoyed watching today every time a City player got kicked up in the air. OK ..
They don’t like us and we don’t like them, simple as that.

We might not have played each other for 22 years, but I’ll never forget that flag when they sent us down and they’ll never forget us humiliating them on their own patch as a team from the division below.

There’s a few rivalries that you’d think we’d grow out of now we’ve become a club that wins a lot of trophies while these kind of clubs have struggled, but I’ll never have a single ounce of ‘like’ for Stockport, Ipswich, Millwall etc.

No easy games in this league, There's always that threat of getting turned over when it's not expected.

Ipswich players legs going after 50 mins and giving up a bucket load of chances against the Dippers really does fill me with confidence though.

Yea a lot of effort first half but liverpool way too good for them that second half. I think we've got far too much quality and even if we have an off day will still win comfortably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.