Dias
Gvardiol

Kovacic
GUNGOGAN
De Bruyne

Doku
Haaland
Grealish

The England squad lads could do with another relaxed week, grealish needs and game and Silva can put his feet up for the return of Mr Whippy. 4-0.

I think there could be a number of changes for this game. It’s a chance for players like Grealish, stones and others to play and rotate the squad.

What a game and what a night that was. Quite possibly our best display under King Kev that season and in the top 3 of his time as gaffer.
The 4-1 bashing of Ipswitch....was absolutely tremendous ,live on tv
It made my weekend start with a bang , never saw that coming , Portman road was put into shock.King Kev did the business that day with an all out attacking display which simply ripped'" the weakest link" to bits. I sure hope the holders of the placard at Portman road that relegation night....were there ...to see us destroy their team on their own ground...We came from the lower division with a brand of all out attacking football which entertained the nation ....and they say we have no history.?

I think Peo will go strong to start. Ipswich looked useful in the first half against Liverpool before running out of steam. We need to keep possession and tire them out. After sweating on goal difference with Arsenal last season we need to be ruthless and if we can run up a cricket score against sides like Ipswich do so.

I dont think Gundo starts but I could see a reason to if Pep wants to give Phil some more time off. Could move Bernardo back the right side and play Gundo next to Kovacic. I'd leave it alone though, Berdardo and Kovacic were excellent together.

I take it Savinho will be rested.

Ederson
Lewis Akanji Dias Gvardiol
Kovacic Bernardo
Foden De Bruyne Grealish
Haaland

for tv outside the uk they have new goal animations on the score board.

Attachments

• Image 23-08-2024 at 16.53.jpeg
    Image 23-08-2024 at 16.53.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.