Ipswich Town PL (H) |Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Went for Erling due to getting the excellent hattrick but agree Lewis was outstanding and even more exciting is he seems to be getting better by the game.

Perfect pen and two brilliant finishes so it has to go to Haaland — Lewis played really well and recovered after being a bit shaky defensively early. And Savinho deserves more love — his pace made the first two goals happen. Also thought DeBruyne looked revitaliz(s)ed and that mouthwatering pass for the third was just superb.

I really expected us to start a bit ragged and slow; these first two matches we’ve looked absolutely up for it — hungry and sharp. And without the player of the year in 23-24 and what in a fair world would be the Golden Boot winner.

What a fucking side. SMH.

If John Stones hadn’t come on it would have been Rico Lewis. He was brilliant.
Although to be fair every player on the team deserved a MOTM award today.

Ipswich fans also deserved one for their support.
It reminded me of ours when I used to go to the away matches. Congratulations to them.

I’m just being fair and honest. They have been the best away fans I’ve heard for quite a while. (Plus it did take a while for the WWYWWW chant!)

JMHO :-) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.