Iran Attack on Israel

It's mad when you think about it. I'm sat here on a saturday night, minding my own business and eating a Twirl while there's cunts going out of their way to cause a world war and end me and my family. Hardly seems fair

Fucking cunts.

Are they really desperate for us to avoid doing a double treble by starting a nuclear war.

Should take it as a compliment really.
Wasn’t us mate..it was the rags not winning, they went fucking mental in Tehran apparently. Everyone on a rampage demanding tent peg out…

The situation is extremely dangerous, it could escalate into a full blown war.
Don’t think so mate . The Arab world will not attack Isreal. Iran know they can’t win a war with the USA backed Isreal and tbh it’s not in there interest either so as h said earlier this attack will enough to appease the Iranians but not enough for Isreal to go to war . Isreal can do what they want with little fulk American backing including launching attacks on numerous sovereign countries .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.