Iran Attack on Israel

Ukraine is fine but supporting israel using our airforce is just wrong , as is not condemning israel for murdering nearly forty thousand innocents in gaza
We need to try and help keep a lid on any escalation. And it wasn't just the UK that was involved in the defence the other night.
I just think that ignoring it would have been worse.

Ukraine is fine but supporting israel using our airforce is just wrong , as is not condemning israel for murdering nearly forty thousand innocents in gaza
I disagree. Netanyahu would love a proper conflict with Iran. The involvement of 3rd parties such as the UK, USA and France, gives them some leverage over him.

We need to try and help keep a lid on any escalation. And it wasn't just the UK that was involved in the defence the other night.
I just think that ignoring it would have been worse.
Apparently all commercial airlines in the area knew well in advance so I'm guessing the whole thing was a show blessed by the US. This gave something for Iran to tell its people without causing massive damage to Israel.
Given this scenario it would be well out of order for Israel to escalate.
They've got the Iranian generals, Iran has shown it can launch attacks on Israel.
Time for a breather I'd say.

I find it hard to understand how the Israeli intelligence services did not have enough information to prevent 7 October attacks. But post 7 October they have sufficient detail to target individual properties with bombs whilst low level terrorists are in residence
There’s lots of theories, of which we have our own, the most telling one being Netanyahu and his gang being in real trouble with the electorate. Who else benefitted from this, Russia?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.