Irani talking out of his **** again

The Dunmow Whopper has just lied again.

Brazil said that RIIAC was the only one who thought Rooney for Bale should be a straight swap. RIIAC denied he said that earlier and he was just reading a tweet. What a load of bollocks. I heard him say it so did everyone else.
Even Brazil told him he was telling fibs

RIIAFLC

Fucking unreal - he can't even remember his own lies now.
If it was anybody else, I would actually be feeling sorry for them by now, because it is becoming toe-curlingly embarrassing.
But he is a ****, so I don't.
There has definitely been sea change in the way his fellow presenters treat him in the past fortnight, and I reckon we have all played a part in it.

RIIALCAFLS.

laserblue said:
Ricky Hatton talking about the cup final and Irani butts in and changes the subject to Baconface's retirement.

Utter, utter bellend.

RIIAFLKNEC

*Ronnie Irani Is A Fucking Lying Know Nothing Embarrassing C*nt
Notice how Brazil kept him out of the conversation as much as he could so he had to resort to butting in the tw**

RIIALC

Lets sum up Iranis contribution to the show today apart from getting a good shafting by Reidy

To any guest....What are your memories of Sir Alex Ferguson.

The end

RIIALC

Missed the "Reeiideeeeee" bit as I wasn't in the car in time, but will have a listen again later.

The comparisons to Partridge are not wholly accurate as at least Partridge is funny, Irani is simply an embarrassing, clueless and desperate wannabe lacking any depth of character.

RIIAFLC

Im not on Twitter and dont really know how it works, just went on his page... did he really write this ???

Ronnie Irani ‏@RonnieIrani1 17h

What if Big Sam went to Everton & Harry went to West Ham?? Lets hear from Hammers Fans? Evertonians? No abuse please just asking

what a f*cking c*nt !

RIIAFC

strongbowholic said:
Missed the "Reeiideeeeee" bit as I wasn't in the car in time, but will have a listen again later.

The comparisons to Partridge are not wholly accurate as at least Partridge is funny, Irani is simply an embarrassing, clueless and desperate wannabe lacking any depth of character.

RIIAFLC

Click on the 08.00-08.30 show mate
And go to abt 9 mins

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/114308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen ... ode/114308</a>

Thank you very much...

Fucking hell!! Reid sounded bladdered :D Irani is so fucking out of his depth isn't he?

RIIAFLC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.