Irani talking out of his **** again

NipHolmes said:
Here's the listen again, this is an episode worth cherishing ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/115629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen ... ode/115629</a>

Pmsl, the **** will be in the next bed to his mate, "Gazzaaaaaaa" by the sounds of that soon enough.

See you whopper and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Brazil rubbing his nose in it is hilarious.

laserblue said:
Hahaha! At the end of the show Brazil asked the Whopper what he's up to at the weekend and he mumbled something about maybe a bit of golf but had nothing planned. Brazil then asked about the CL final but RIIAC said that's "not going to happen" but that he's "not fussed about it". Looks like the freebies have dried up already.

RIIAUFLC

(U=Unemployed)

The **** has been on about how he will get a ticket(nudge nudge wink wink)for weeks

Next target ...

307248_1.jpg

DGIAC

To you keyboard warriors take a bow, us mere mortals salute you. I got more enjoyment reading this each day than listening to RIIAC.

blueinsa said:
kbb said:
Brian Moore was brilliant as a temp stand in - lets hope its him

Agreed, a very good sports broadcaster who speaks his mind regardless.

lets have it right here, Brazil has had enough of the fucking whopper and about time.

Brian Moore was good, however he'll not get the role full time. Brail needs someone to play 'the straight man' / be subservient to him to bounce off. Look at past partners Patty/Beakie/Irani ....

Anyone know what he's done- sound all a bit sudden to me?

blue81 said:
blueinsa said:
kbb said:
Brian Moore was brilliant as a temp stand in - lets hope its him

Agreed, a very good sports broadcaster who speaks his mind regardless.

lets have it right here, Brazil has had enough of the fucking whopper and about time.

Brian Moore was good, however he'll not get the role full time. Brail needs someone to play 'the straight man' / be subservient to him to bounce off. Look at past partners Patty/Beakie/Irani ....

Anyone know what he's done- sound all a bit sudden to me?

I think that's the way Talksport do it, presenters are shifte on with little / no warning (Mike Parry etc..).

Clearly Iriani thought he would be there forever though as only last week he was trying to blag the show into funding a trip to Brazil for the WC... Oh how I laugh now :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.