Irani talking out of his **** again

Swales lives said:
I said a page or two back that I wouldb't be listening to this shit again til August, but having read the Blue Underpants is going to try and and get on, I thought I'd give it a listen.

I tuned in and they were playing a clip of ""Too much too young" by The Specials. The conversation went something like this:
RIIAC: Grairt song, love that
AB: You're a bit young for that, 70s wasn't it?
RIIAC: Yeah, y'knorr... I were about 7-8 yurs orld, I larked it, always into music me. I loved Madness, I were all orver Madness. Then y'knorr, It were the rave scene...
AB: What you on the rave scene?
RIIAC: Oh aye, loved rairve, I were a teenager then... grairt
AB: Not having that, you raving? in Bolton? no... what clubs did you go to?
RIIAC: Oh y'knorr... loads... uuur...
AB: Go on where?
RIIAC: Uuur, well there this plairce called "Bowlers", it was an indoor cricket place, but they cleared it for rairves... Oh and Blackpool too... Blackpool yeah... Blackpool rairves yeah.
AB: Well you had good DJs up there so I here... Coxy is from up there?
RIIAC: Oh aye Sarah Cox. Yeah grairt.

So this lying c*nt can't name a single club, he can name Bowlers, cos he played cricket in there and must have heard about it or seen a poster and he thinks Sarah Feckin' Cox was a superstar DJ.

I blame you for this Blue Underpants - you better fuckin' give him some shit.

RIIAC
Fuckin hell you must be clairvoyant, Durham on his show has just played all that back and took the absolute piss out of Irani you can hear Gough pissing himself in the background, do you think they know something, you dont start taking the piss out of a fellow presenter like that without a reason, it was cringeworthy for Irani.
RIIAC

That was funny when Drive were taking the piss about his imaginary Rave days.

BIy49vZCYAAfjvX.jpg

RIIAC

lmjones1uk said:
Love this thread, don't ever want RIIAC to leave talk sport!

By the way did anyone hear Graeme LeSaux on Drive yesterday, wow what an insightful, intelligent, humorous bloke he is - hope he's given more air time.

#RIIAC
Yes. He's wasted on there. Unless they are serious about upping their game, which I doubt.

blue underpants said:
Swales lives said:
I said a page or two back that I wouldb't be listening to this shit again til August, but having read the Blue Underpants is going to try and and get on, I thought I'd give it a listen.

I tuned in and they were playing a clip of ""Too much too young" by The Specials. The conversation went something like this:
RIIAC: Grairt song, love that
AB: You're a bit young for that, 70s wasn't it?
RIIAC: Yeah, y'knorr... I were about 7-8 yurs orld, I larked it, always into music me. I loved Madness, I were all orver Madness. Then y'knorr, It were the rave scene...
AB: What you on the rave scene?
RIIAC: Oh aye, loved rairve, I were a teenager then... grairt
AB: Not having that, you raving? in Bolton? no... what clubs did you go to?
RIIAC: Oh y'knorr... loads... uuur...
AB: Go on where?
RIIAC: Uuur, well there this plairce called "Bowlers", it was an indoor cricket place, but they cleared it for rairves... Oh and Blackpool too... Blackpool yeah... Blackpool rairves yeah.
AB: Well you had good DJs up there so I here... Coxy is from up there?
RIIAC: Oh aye Sarah Cox. Yeah grairt.

So this lying c*nt can't name a single club, he can name Bowlers, cos he played cricket in there and must have heard about it or seen a poster and he thinks Sarah Feckin' Cox was a superstar DJ.

I blame you for this Blue Underpants - you better fuckin' give him some shit.

RIIAC
Fuckin hell you must be clairvoyant, Durham on his show has just played all that back and took the absolute piss out of Irani you can hear Gough pissing himself in the background, do you think they know something, you dont start taking the piss out of a fellow presenter like that without a reason, it was cringeworthy for Irani.
RIIAC
I'm not convinced about the laughing. I am sure it is on a sound clip or something. I thought it sounded a bit strange a while back when there was laughter, but Gough and Durham both talked during it. There is far too much laughter, plus why would anyone laugh at the some of that stuff. It just isn't funny.

nicholasjackson said:
He was at the emarites today(well according to twitter) bet he says he met James Nesbitt, probably called his nessy and he'sa great lad and a big red

RIIAC

Fucking hell - you must be the only blue not blocked on twitter by Herr C unto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.