Irani talking out of his **** again

woolleyback blue said:
It appears we haven't got rid of him completely yet. He's doing the cricket show at 4 today!

A worry I have about the turd is that he seems to have connections at talksport and that he may be given Jack Bannister"s role reporting on cricket games,Jacks getting on a bit and it sounds like the reports come from the studio not the ground that would be right up RIIACs street,hope to fk Im wrong.

dawlish dave said:
woolleyback blue said:
It appears we haven't got rid of him completely yet. He's doing the cricket show at 4 today!

A worry I have about the turd is that he seems to have connections at talksport and that he may be given Jack Bannister"s role reporting on cricket games,Jacks getting on a bit and it sounds like the reports come from the studio not the ground that would be right up RIIACs street,hope to fk Im wrong.

It's worse than that mate. According to Wiki, when Jack does his reports for Talkshite he does them from home while watching the cricket on TV. Fuck me, that would be even more up RIIAC's street!

M18CTID said:
dawlish dave said:
woolleyback blue said:

It's worse than that mate. According to Wiki, when Jack does his reports for Talkshite he does them from home while watching the cricket on TV. Fuck me, that would be even more up RIIAC's street!

He could do it from his "lucky couch".
Wasn't so "lucky" last week, was it you plastic prick?
RIIALC.

dawlish dave said:
woolleyback blue said:

I agree Dave. I assume you are referring to that part in Charlie Sale's Mail article where he says #riiac is close pals with the top man at the station & is being kept on for the 2 winter/summer ashes series

chesterbells said:
dawlish dave said:
woolleyback blue said:

I agree Dave. I assume you are referring to that part in Charlie Sale's Mail article where he says #riiac is close pals with the top man at the station & is being kept on for the 2 winter/summer ashes series

Spot on,we should keep our powder dry and be ready for a call to report to barracks for part two,he may as of this moment be plotting to take Jack Bannister"s job.

It just gets better!

This is in today's Daily Fail:

'Even if talkSPORT's axed presenter Ronnie Irani struggles as a radio broadcaster you have to admire his work ethic. Irani turned down an invitation to join Chris Evans on his boat at the Monaco Grand Prix this weekend because he wants to concentrate on finding a new job in the media following his abrupt exit from the Alan Brazil breakfast show after six years'

Karma!!!

dawlish dave said:
chesterbells said:
dawlish dave said:

Spot on,we should keep our powder dry and be ready for a call to report to barracks for part two,he may as of this moment be plotting to take Jack Bannister"s job.
I am deserting, im quite happy we got rid of the rag twat offthe brekkie show, i dont listen to cricket so his moronic input wont bother me.
I am quite prepared to be courtmarshalled and shot at dawn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.