Iraq Elections....In Swinton!!!!

m27

S-A-L-F-O-R-D Salford Blues MCFC, S-A-L-F-O-R-D Sa
It's been chaos round our way today and yesterday because there is a polling station for Iraqis to vote in their elections. Coppers everywhere, Police helicopter the lot.

Can anyone shed some light on this because it's certainly not happened round here before and there's coachloads of them still arriving tonight! What the fuck is going on??? (Yes, I know it's the Iraq elections but I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this before)

There are only 4 stations in the country for this election. Still not sure exactly why they are here, but still.

Just wow.

You've probably never seen it before because they were run by a dictator, they were controlled by Hussain and that was the end of it.

Then we had a little scuffle, bruised a few goats, forced quite a few people out whilst we quietly asked Mr Hussain to leave... now, as part of that little scuffle, we agreed to help the country become democratically run... But theres a lot of natives who we've displaced who still have every right to vote, but who can't yet go back (letting the goats bruises heal fully first.)

So we're allowing them to vote for thier political choice.

GStar said:
Just wow.

You've probably never seen it before because they were run by a dictator, they were controlled by Hussain and that was the end of it.

Then we had a little scuffle, bruised a few goats, forced quite a few people out whilst we quietly asked Mr Hussain to leave... now, as part of that little scuffle, we agreed to help the country become democratically run... But theres a lot of natives who we've displaced who still have every right to vote, but who can't yet go back (letting the goats bruises heal fully first.)

You know, now you mention it, that story does sound familiar...

GStar said:
Just wow.

I've no problem with it at all, I just genuinely didn't know what the hell was going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.