Ireland Captain?

Mancityfans.net'er

Im sure I saw him wearing the band in the friendly highlights, surely Mancio is putting his faith in him? Maybe he was the only automatic choice and it didnt mean anything...

Also, I see him giving Jo a chance, although his goal was a flukey deflection. I'd fuck Jo off and give Caicedo a chance. I really like Caicedo and thought he did well for us and was a BEAST of a player. I saw the two of them in trafford centre the other week.

Mancityfans.net'er said:
Im sure I saw him wearing the band in the friendly highlights, surely Mancio is putting his faith in him? Maybe he was the only automatic choice and it didnt mean anything...

Also, I see him giving Jo a chance, although his goal was a flukey deflection. I'd fuck Jo off and give Caicedo a chance. I really like Caicedo and thought he did well for us and was a BEAST of a player. I saw the two of them in trafford centre the other week.
Where've you watched the highlights mate, I can't find them...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.