Ireland is back and must stay

Ireland was looking good for the first 15 mins but after that very ordinary. For me his days are looking numbered with us.

to be honest i thought he was shite, ut it was only a friendly so nothing much can be taken from it imo

eddie c 123 said:
Ric said:
Ireland was comfortably our best player in the first half, although that's not saying much.

Agreed. But he's looking good, and we all know he can do it. I hope he puts last season behind him and has a great season/

Hopefully him and Silva can build up an understanding.

mcfc_nick said:
to be honest i thought he was shite, ut it was only a friendly so nothing much can be taken from it imo

Bollocks he is as are other playing for a spot in the 25 man squad based on that performance most of them are either not good enough or shite its that simple.

They are playing for their futures seems to me they have failed - i expect Cunningham will be gutted this morning and i hope he is be because it means he cares

lee-mcfc said:
i must of watched a different half.. he was poor imo.

:|

I also thought he was rather poor , but a given as most of our attacking play did come through him . its early doors but i would liek him to stay but im not as impressed with how he played last night as some others

He's my fave player but thought he was poor last night, his attitude seemed off.
Dont think mancini rates him and dont think he rates Mancini.
If we let him go he'll go on to have a top season and be the top player we all know he is. I think it will come back to haunt us.

Ric said:
Ireland was comfortably our best player in the first half, although that's not saying much.
uncomfortably maybe - he started on the right and when it became clear Johnson didn't know what to do Stevie switched and took up his position at tip of the diamond and made a better job of it - but in the second half he was as dire as the rest. He just gets bounced off the ball too much and can't accelerate away from people it seems. Also he looks too casual - often goes for the flick when he should be controlling the ball and making sure of the next pass. I can't work it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.