Ireland is Superboyfriend

would never criticise him on the pitch but for goodness sake...... even his team mates take the piss out of him about his cars/clothes/bling - I'm sure he does it even more just because people take the piss..... saw him driving to the training ground in the audi a week or so ago - I waved, he waved. Doesn't stop me thinking he has no taste in cars - sure he won't give a sod about my opinion, though and so what?.....

That heart shape is so cheesy and disgusting, I think many girlfriends would be embarrassed by it. Her mates will rip the piss, but considering it's worth a few bob the shame will soon pass :D

Bigga said:
I don't get it.

Just the other week you lot were harping on about knocking the boy's confidence.

Now you're digging at him.

Make your fooking minds up, you tw@s!!

nowt to do with his confidence being knocked. it's just the vast majority of people on here (and not on here) think that his latest car is a f*cking monstrosity- and quite rightly so. however, when he runs onto the pitch he's our superman and we love him to pieces- irrespective of his taste- or in this case, lack of. No-one's having a dig at him or his performances and i'm sure he's well expecting a load of (good natured) flak for his latest motor- from fans and team mates. he surely can;t expect many people to say 'blimey, steve, that's one hell of a good looking motor you've got there'.

I think his car is vile- does not make me a tw@t.

Having seen Mrs (or Ms,) Ireland a couple of times in the players lounge, with the kids in the trolley and a number of Primarni bags hanging off it...this is as chavtastic as it gets, suits her I think.

But as a car fan, it's sacrilege!

The guy is off his head and that is why i love the fruitbox!!

he's got a lamborghini too. mate of mine owns carwash he goes to. didin;t mention anything bout dodgy paintjob though. maybe he's allowed one car in his collection to remain as the manufacturers intended it to be!

maineroad68 said:
Bigga said:
I don't get it.

Just the other week you lot were harping on about knocking the boy's confidence.

Now you're digging at him.

Make your fooking minds up, you tw@s!!

nowt to do with his confidence being knocked. it's just the vast majority of people on here (and not on here) think that his latest car is a f*cking monstrosity- and quite rightly so. however, when he runs onto the pitch he's our superman and we love him to pieces- irrespective of his taste- or in this case, lack of. No-one's having a dig at him or his performances and i'm sure he's well expecting a load of (good natured) flak for his latest motor- from fans and team mates. he surely can;t expect many people to say 'blimey, steve, that's one hell of a good looking motor you've got there'.

I think his car is vile- does not make me a tw@t.

I actually think it's tantamount to the same thing.

Celebrate his individuality as a person(inseparable on and off the pitch) or don't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.