Ireland tactic

kp789

Against hull did anyone see how people but ireland through on the right and he pops it across to a waiting striker to tap it in. 3 of our goals were scored in that way. Stephen Ireland is arguebly citys best player this season so far.

kp789 said:
Against hull did anyone see how people but ireland through on the right and he pops it across to a waiting striker to tap it in. 3 of our goals were scored in that way. Stephen Ireland is arguebly citys best player this season so far.

I don't think there is any arguably about it.Best player this season by a country mile

Mothball said:
kp789 said:

I don't think there is any arguably about it.Best player this season by a country mile

Reckon 11 goal Robinho may have something to say about that!

Mothball said:
Ireland has been more consistent than Robinho,and also turns up for away games
100% spot on. No doubt Rob is the more skillful player, but the more influential? As somebody has already remarked; "I don't think there is any arguably about it".

I think SWP beats Ireland into second, both well ahead of Robinho.

Its nice that we can consider a few players for this though rather than having no option and going for Richard Dunne like the last few seasons!

kp789 said:

Best player by far and if he keeps up this form and city move up the table he might get a nomination for player of the year for the EPL.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
kp789 said:

Best player by far and if he keeps up this form and city move up the table he might get a nomination for player of the year for the EPL.
Not a hope; he doesn't play for "you-know-who"!

jimharri said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Not a hope; he doesn't play for "you-know-who"!

You see how I have worded it "nomination" because your right.... I'm sure there will be another unworthy winner from Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.