Ireland tactic

ireland and robbie are tied first for me with big vince in 2nd.
ireland has been sheer class and definately our most consistent player and vastly improved on last season. however robinho's goals have kept us afloat and he too is an immense player with bags of skill and flair. as i say though they are tied for me because without ireland i doubt robbie would score as much and without robbie i doubt we'd have such a high goal difference and we could really be struggling.

jay_mcfc said:
Corky said:
I think SWP beats Ireland into second, both well ahead of Robinho.

You always have to be different don't you Corky? Ireland>>Robinho>>>Kompany>>>SWP!

I don't think we would get beat off teams like Brighton and Mijitllland if SWP had been playing. You would have probably put SWP if someone already had not. A bit hypocritical from the attention seeking thread boy.

tommcfc said:
ireland and robbie are tied first for me with big vince in 2nd.
Sorry to be pedantic but, if Robbie and Ireland are tied first then Big Vince is third. SWP would get my vote if it wasn't for his wayward finishing. He should have scored twice yesterday.

4 or our 5 goals came attacking down the right - partly because McShane is crap at left back and partly because they kept worrying about Robinho on the left. Mainly because Superman is invincible though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.