irish t.v. on england

Wow - I can only hope that the undercurrent of bitter resentment is not representative of the Irish people in general.

I'm no flag-waving Ingerland type but even for me that was embarrassing.

Muppets of the highest order.

Couldn't give a fk what some Irish no mark pundit says. Bitter twats. At least we are at the World Cup. If you hadn't been so shit against France you could concentrate on your own team instead of worrying what England do.

pskilla said:
Couldn't give a fk what some Irish no mark pundit says. Bitter twats. At least we are at the World Cup. If you hadn't been so shit against France you could concentrate on your own team instead of worrying what England do.

the truth hurts better than listening to the wankfest that is shearer and co. plus these pundits are he fist to slate ireland when they are shit which is more often than not

so which part of the 9min clip do you not agree with

pskilla said:

Bitter about what? He has a go at America too getting help from the ref. I can't help but feel some of us are getting just a little bit paranoid and chippy about how other nations view us. Talk about a persecution complex.

dw7 said:
pskilla said:

the truth hurts better than listening to the wankfest that is shearer and co. plus these pundits are he fist to slate ireland when they are shit which is more often than not

so which part of the 9min clip do you not agree with

Exactly dw7, Those lads do talk sh*t sometimes but if Ireland dont play well they do they same and abuse the players especailly Dunphy when hes on it, I have to agree with most of the stuff they said about england, Id rather listen to that than listen to biased opinions on SSN and itv ect!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.