Ironic song for 2nd leg of semi's when we are winning....

Do we have any songs that reference Bacon Face's "not in my lifetime" quote? If i remember rightly, the quote refered to City finishing above the rags, which i don't think will happen this season. But we need to get a song prepared for next season! Unless, of course, he proves to be right all along, and he snuffs it.

Tricky_Trev said:
Do we have any songs that reference Bacon Face's "not in my lifetime" quote? If i remember rightly, the quote refered to City finishing above the rags, which i don't think will happen this season. But we need to get a song prepared for next season! Unless, of course, he proves to be right all along, and he snuffs it.

Quite simple really...89 minutes on the clock at The Swamp, City 4-1 up on aggregate, and the singing starts:

"Die in a minute! He's Gonna die in a minute...."

m27 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Quite simple really...89 minutes on the clock at The Swamp, City 4-1 up on aggregate, and the singing starts:

"Die in a minute! He's Gonna die in a minute...."
Pmsl

i wasn't going to go to the swamp in the cup, but this thread has made my mind up i can't wait now!!

this how it feels to be city
this is how it feels to be rich
this is how is feels when our manager doesn't moan like a woman!!!

m27 said:
How's this for a wish...5 of us get tickets in the Stretford End upper for the 2nd Leg, City win, we hang around after the game, and then pull that fucking 33 years banner down and run out of the ground with it!!!!!

And then loft it up high at Wembley and pass it round the City end.......mint!

M35 Blue said:
m27 said:
How's this for a wish...5 of us get tickets in the Stretford End upper for the 2nd Leg, City win, we hang around after the game, and then pull that fucking 33 years banner down and run out of the ground with it!!!!!

Yes but it wouldn't be relevant till we'd won a trophy.

If we did, shortly after someone will do this.

I'd be up for it.

Didsbury Dave said:
M35 Blue said:

Yes but it wouldn't be relevant till we'd won a trophy.

If we did, shortly after someone will do this.

I'd be up for it.

Should have stated, at the end of the game in the final!....Release the banner!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.