Ironing.......

Not picked an Iron up since I got married. When she moans about ironing something of mine I just wear it and tell her the creases will drop out. She never lets me go out without ironing it herself first.

I normally use the washer/dryer to get most of the creases out and then run the iron over them, but that packed up so washing clothes in the bath now and having to iron them properly, I forgot how much I disliked it, the women in my house seem incapable of using kitchen appliances.

I do most of the ironing on our house and I find strangely therapeutic and relaxing.

Beer, city and a basket full of ironing tonight once the kids are in bed and she's out spending my money. Bliss.

Shuffs said:
I do most of the ironing on our house and I find strangely therapeutic and relaxing.

Beer, city and a basket full of ironing tonight once the kids are in bed and she's out spending my money. Bliss.

This!Im ex army so ironing is built into me but its relaxing and a bit of me time.Especially with a game on the radio while i`m doing it out of sight from the screaming kids and the moaning woman.

1059196.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.