Is 13pts from next 5 games....

burnley blue mcfc

Team supported
Manchester city
Is 13pts from next 5 games achievable? I think so we're invincible at home & will beat fulham,Bolton & Blackburn, villa away? & I'd take a point at Swansea?? Cum on blues back the team!!!

I think we will win our three home games, Tricky games away to Villa and Swansea, Although I expect us to beat Villa, Think Swansea is the danger game out of the five.

13 or 14pts we SHOULD GET.

we should win every one of the next 5 on paper but it never works out like that.

Burnage Burnsy said:
ban-mcfc said:

we should win every one of the next 5 on paper but it never works out like that.

I bet you a grand we don't get 14 points from our next 5 games

Carefull now, the way the fa are treating us at the moment they may decide to give us only 2 pts for one of te wins.

we'll need all 15 to win the title. Not one of those teams is in the top half of the table.

Burnage Burnsy said:
ban-mcfc said:

I bet you a grand we don't get 14 points from our next 5 games
lol

Get the next game out of the way and I think we could well get 12 to 15 points from the next 5 games. Think Villa away will the tricky one. Swansea away I think we will have too much quaility and get the win there. These coming games are were we should be looking to open a gap on the rest of the teams around us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.