Is Adam Johnson....

BlueDune

and I know it's a huge ask, but is Adam Johnson potentially the new Mike Summerbee?

Seeing him go down the wing tonight, beat a player or two, not get brushed off by a shoulder push and then actually put in a good cross that beat the first man.
Yes it was 'only' Bolton so let's see what he can do in the next few games.

Left foot, right foot, strong on the ball. Summerbee?

Discuss.

BlueDune said:
and I know it's a huge ask, but is Adam Johnson potentially the new Mike Summerbee?

Seeing him go down the wing tonight, beat a player or two, not get brushed off by a shoulder push and then actually put in a good cross that beat the first man.
Yes it was 'only' Bolton so let's see what he can do in the next few games.

Left foot, right foot, strong on the ball. Summerbee?

Discuss.
Funny you should say that-------i thought there was a strong look of 'Buzzer' about him the way he ran at players.

After one game you can never judge but he looked impressive.

I think we will see him excel here as i think he found a "Comfort" zone at Boro.

He isn't scared to try beat a man and tonight proved succesful in doing so more often than not. His left peg is a beauty for crossing although we didn't see too much of his right yet. But his ability to play both wings is priceless. Get Adebayor into the box more often and feeding him the crosses we could be in for some partnership.

Keith Moon said:
Is Adam Johnson Cup-tied?

He was subsituted after 32 minutes of our cup tie at Boro ...... so that probably means yes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.