Is anyone actually going to Paris?

fair play to anybody going.

personally throwing money at the covid test rip off and all the time that goes in to it, isnt something i am prepared to do. Travel is still laughing stock, shows how backward we are.

They like to leave it late. Could have got these sent out earlier in the week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210923-115959.png
    Screenshot_20210923-115959.png
    723.9 KB · Views: 118
fair play to anybody going.

personally throwing money at the covid test rip off and all the time that goes in to it, isnt something i am prepared to do. Travel is still laughing stock, shows how backward we are.
It's a lot less this time thank goodness. £17 for a lateral flow test in Paris, £43 for a day 2 test on return compared to the £157 I had to stump up for Porto. Can't find anyway round the €8 - €10 pints in Paris though.

Picked mine up today it was a NIGHTMARE passed from pillow to post, told there being sent out today eventually managed to find someone with half a brain cell and was given them good luck anyone going to the ground

Do we just print the french sworn statement off and take it with us that’s how I’ve read it online. So COVID app to show your double vaccinated and this sworn statement is all you need to enter France is that correct thanks

Do we just print the french sworn statement off and take it with us that’s how I’ve read it online. So COVID app to show your double vaccinated and this sworn statement is all you need to enter France is that correct thanks
Don’t swear at the Frenchies please or tear into them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.