Is anyone bothering to watch tonight's CL games.

Congratulations to United on going top of the Health & Safety stadium evacuation league,the time was equal to the United v City game at Old trafford last seaon.They look certain to retain the trophy.(Mind you there were thousands of empty seats to start with.Another trophy for Fergie.

wahablue said:
Congratulations to United on going top of the Health & Safety stadium evacuation league,the time was equal to the United v City game at Old trafford last seaon.They look certain to retain the trophy.(Mind you there were thousands of empty seats to start with.Another trophy for Fergie.
Think the cup semi from 2011 started it tbf ;)<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:06 pm --<br /><br />
city saint said:
every time i flicked over to the rags all i could hear was school kids chanting....."leave me alone ya dirty bastard"
edited ;)

Stoned Rose said:
xzbit04 said:
RT @hazardeden10: "I'm signing for the champion's league winner." Cool story bro.

Totally looks a proper twat now does little Eddie.

Wouldnt have looked a whole lot better signing for us to be fair. At least he'd have a com shield winners medal already though. Did take particular satisfaction in him collecting his runners up medal after that whole transfer bullshit.

city saint said:
every time i flicked over to the rags all i could hear was school kids chanting

I along with many others have had serious gripes with our atmosphere this season - but watching United home games makes me realise we have a long way to go until our atmosphere is truly poor. I don't know how it's possible for a stadium to be so quiet as United games now, there is no heart or passion in the stadium at all anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.