Is anyone considering not going?

markbmcfc

Amazingly, even to me, i've actually considered not going on Monday.

I don't know what the hell to do with myself at the moment, i'm already sick with nerves. I couldn't stand not being there, but I can't bear being there either! I've never felt this nervous before a game before, despite the rollercoaster that is Manchester City.

Anyone know of a way I can self induce a 2/3 hour coma?!

yeah, a colleague at work's husband doesnt want to go.

and as it stands i have his ticket, am i the luckiest person ever?

not gonna hold my breath though, for me its madness not to consider going even if you dont make it out alive.

I get butterflies everytime I think about it,so nervous,but once I get a few pints down me on Monday afternoon all will be good

markbmcfc said:

I don't know what the hell to do with myself at the moment, i'm already sick with nerves. I couldn't stand not being there, but I can't bear being there either! I've never felt this nervous before a game before, despite the rollercoaster that is Manchester City.

I Know how you feel, nervous as fuck.

2 bottles of vodka should do the trick.

markbmcfc said:

Try beta blockers, they should calm you down.

I had decided weeks ago that I wasn't going, mainly because it's a night game, I'm on my own and fear trouble afterwards. But now, how can I miss possibly the greatest, significant game for a very long time? My nerves are jangling already, but is it better that they jangle at the game or watching it at home on TV? I think I've answered my own question, I have to be there. If it all goes pearshaped
I'll be gutted, but it wouldn't be like the feeling of devestation when we've been relegated. C'mon City, we've been given this 2nd chance, we HAVE to take it and win all 3 games.

wifes cousin doesnt want to go she is a seasoncard holder in family stand and only goes to the league games shes only missed Sunderland at home which is the one we didnt win so she has been told she IS going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.