Is anyone considering not going?

Is anyone considering not going? FFS, I despair at times.

Anyone choosing not to go to this game needs to give their head a wobble. Games like this are the very reason that we're all football supporters. You might as well just pack it in altogether if you can't get behind the lads for this one.

Dubai Blue said:

Anyone choosing not to go to this game needs to give their head a wobble. Games like this are the very reason that we're all football supporters. You might as well just pack it in altogether if you can't get behind the lads for this one.

Clarkie? Is that you?

markbmcfc said:
Dubai Blue said:

Clarkie? Is that you?
At least one person on this thread has said they know someone who's not got the bollocks to go. That person needs to man the fuck up.

wont sleep next sunday booked monday off work probably spend all day watching 5-1,FA Cup SF & 6-1 and regular toilet appearances but soon as i get to the ground im ready for war! anxious,nervous,fear but thats what comes with being a City fan bring it on

get a grip its only a football match.

Lying in a deep freeze cabinet for a few hours may chill you out however!

enjoy the match - its the first of many big games you are going to enjoy.

I don't think there is anyone who has a ticket who will not go. However, I can genuinely understand those types of doubts creeping in ahead of the game. This is the first time a league Derby has had any other signifcance than bragging rights since 1974.

It is only natural to be nervous, hyped up, doubtful. On the day though, all of us will stand tall, puff out our chests, fill our lungs and roar City on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.