is anyone else nervous as f*** about finishing 4th??

Armaan

im at that point where im losing sleep over this lol..... Was just wondering if anyone else is stressing as much as me about this!

yes but excited at the same time. for the first time in years we are going in to the business end of the season with something to play for.

No , i'm not nervous about it ......

it's hard to imagine City finishing 4th , and entering the Champions League , yet it's very much an exciting reality i we can keep our heads ......

the funny thing is that if it happened would City fans rather us finish in the top four again next season , to 'rubber-stamp our progress .. or actually go and win the Champions League ??

which of them would show best that we'd truly arrived?????

I´m not nervous about it. I have accepted that we are not going to get it.... I´m just glad we aren´t getting relegated to be honest ;)

no, and once we get in I love our chances of doing some damage considering the way we play United, Chelsea, and Arsenal and the way these 'top' teams from other leagues play against them.

I really want it but I am not getting too bothered about it as I am so used to City shooting themselves in the foot. I expect at some point we will throw away a load of points against a useless side and end up missing out. But hey thats how City have always been since I have been alive, I need them to show me otherwise.

Absolutely terrified about every single game we play. Each and every game we play now will mean the world to me and I will be fighting like a warrior and will never give up, this is it now, the biggest chance we've ever had to get into the CL, COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

I am nervous about going out before the group stages to an amusing side from an obscure eastern european country! having got 4th>>>>>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.